Position: Class 2,3,4 Flight Instructors
Mitchinson Flight Centre
Hangar 8 - 2620 Thayer Avenue
Saskatoon, SK S7L 6S1
Aircraft Types: C-152,C-172,C-182,C-185,C-310
About Mitchinson Flight Centre
Since 1946, Mitchinson Flight Centre has been the premiere destination for pilot training in Saskatchewan. Our professional flight instructors train pilots to the highest standards and always place safety and quality of instruction first.
MFC is seeking FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR(S). Successful candidates will be responsible for:
• Creating and maintaining a positive learning environment;
• Delivering flight and ground school training;
• Maintaining student files;
• Establishing, maintaining and validating the documentation required by Transport Canada;
• Utilizing various teaching methods and strategies to meet the individual needs of learners.
• Class II, III or IV Instructor Rating;
• A combination of training and experience deemed acceptable by MFC;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to take initiative, work independently as well as be a part of a team;
• Outgoing, professional attitude
• Group 1 Instrument Rating;
• 50 hours Multi-Engine time;
• Recent Instructional Experience;
• Available to work flexible hours which may include evenings and weekends
• Post-secondary education in aviation would be an asset
Thank you for your interest in this position; those selected for an interview will be contacted and interviews will be held shortly after.