The Sea Plane Rating is as exciting as it sounds! Our instructors are experienced bush pilots with thousands of hours of experience. Our training normally occurs in Otter Lake SK, just north of La Ronge. We arrange transportation and accommodation at Otter Lake Lodge (an award winning fishing lodge). When you're not flying, you may want to try some fishing nearby!
- Anticipate 2-3 days.
- RPP or higher License;
- 7 Hour minimum Endorsement;
- 5 solo take-offs and landings. (Proficiency based)
Training will include the following:
- 6 Hours Dual Instruction in C185
- 1 Hour Solo Practice in C185
- 2.5 Hours Ground School
- Transport Canada Licence Fee: $30.00
- How to Fly Floats' Book (optional): $21.95 (*not included in price below)
Total Seaplane Endorsement: $2,630.00 + taxes